Welcome to our Body Shop and Collision Center!
Your car is the second largest investment you will most likely make.
Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally!
Things you should know before having your car repaired:
1) Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claim centers before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at our collision repair shop and ask our in house insurance company to inspect your car there.
2) You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
3) You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
4) Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you're not sure why one estimate is different from another you've received, ask one of our shop managers.
5) Let the collision repair shop you choose help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company. This often leads to a better repair process.